Shampoo Bar from the Be Natural Range
Yummy and Organic Shampoo Bars from the Be Natural Range - Lose the bottle, go completely natural.
An eco-friendly and plastic free product, approx 90 grams.
Choose from two delicious fragrances:
Camomile and Lavender - Organic Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils of Camomile and Lavender, Rainwater Lye, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Eucalyptus & Rosemary - Organic Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils of Rosemary and Eucalyptus, Rainwater Lye, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
You may also like other products from the Be Natural Range:
Natural and Handmade in Taranaki, New Zealand, using organic ingredients.
- Only truly natural (not nature-identical) ingredients used.
- The entire range is vegetarian (mostly vegan) and 100% Palm Oil Free
- You could eat the majority of our ingredients. (but don’t – it probably doesn’t taste nice!)
- This soap is kinder to your skin, therefore, it is great if you suffer from skin conditions.
A solid shampoo bar!
Discover a new way of looking after your locks with these shampoo soap bars. Made the traditional way, using organic coconut oil as a base and essential oils of Camomile and Lavender, you’ll find this bar easy to foam and conditioning to all hair types. Eco shampoo is easy to use and removes oils and hair products from hair in a jiffy! It cares for and nourishes the scalp thanks to the blend of butters and oils (Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil) specially formulated for skin care as well as hair conditioning. Be Silky helps with flaky scalp and dandruff and is great on coloured hair also. This conditioning bar is loaded with rejuvenating castor oil which is one of the best natural hair treatments to strengthen your hair and give it luster and shine. The addition of organic Jojoba Oil, which mimics our own skins sebum, means Be Silky will help balance the scalp, keeping it clean and clear. Lose the bottle today and help the planet, help yourself.
HOW TO USE YOUR SOLID SHAMPOO BAR:
Wet the solid shampoo bar, your hair and your hands. Lather the soap in your hands and apply to the hair from root to tips. You can also apply the soap directly to hair. The foam will lather – wash your hair. Rinse and repeat as necessary. To detangle long hair, spray in diluted white or apple cider vinegar and rinse.
HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR ECO SHAMPOO.
Using shampoo soap means there is no bottle to throw away afterwards. The pure natural bars attract water and can become gooey if left to wallow in water. How long a bar will last depends on how many people are using it and how often you wash your hair. Here are some tips:
- Don’t let your eco shampoo sit in water
- Store soap on a good quality soap rack
- Allow soap plenty of fresh air to dry between uses
- If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a soap rack for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly
- Don’t let the kids use it in the bath! In fact, store it up high where prying little hands cannot get hold of it!!
Buy at our store in Queen St, Richmond, Nelson or click here to see our postage rates.
All prices are in NZD