MayJun21 Bathroom and Beyond Pamper Box
MayJun21 Bathroom and Beyond Pamper Box is now available for a one-off purchase.
You will receive the following beautiful items in your May/June 21 Bathroom and Beyond Pamper Subscription Box:
- 2 bars of 100% handmade Soap by Inga Ford, based in Wyndham, way down South in Southland. This soap is fragrance free, made from goats milk. Ideal for skin types where fragrances may irritate.
- 1 tapered chunky Wooden Heart, with jute string for hanging. Imperfections are part of the shabby chic nature of this heart. Browse here for more info.
- 1 natural Beeswax Candle made by Fabian, who collects the beeswax from his hives scattered throughout the Central Plateau of the North Island.
- 1 handmade Vanilla Lip Balm made by Kara, from sunny Nelson. Containing natural kawakawa collected from the Marlborough Sounds, this lip balm nourishes, moisturises and protects your lips.
- 1x 3g pot of luxurious Eye Balm for a vitamin-boost. Helen, from Wellington, uses a nutrient-rich blend of butters and precious seed oils, recognised for their rejuvenating and anti-aging properties.
- 1 Wooden Stirrer Spoon, made by Nigel, woodturner in the coastal Tasman region. Made from rimu, with a piece of paua for detail, simply a delight to use in your kitchen.
Do you simply love having beautiful and natural products in your bathroom?
And do you enjoy receiving practical and pretty products delivered to your home?
Our Bathroom and Beyond Pamper Box is designed for those who appreciate the indulgence of quality made gorgeous skin and body care and treats beyond the bathroom. We carefully curate our Pamper Boxes to bring you special and uniquely designed products.
Our Pamper Boxes have an emphasis on being plastic free, environmentally friendly and supporting NZ companies. Our attractively presented Pamper Boxes also make a thoughtful gift for the practical person in your life (who doesn't want more stuff), and a sweet way to say, 'thank you' or, 'thinking of you.'
Our Bathroom and Beyond Pamper Box can be used in so many ways:
- Enjoy the contents of our box as a treat for yourself
- Keep some of the contents for yourself, and share the rest as you have gift giving opportunities
- Decide - let us know if you would like your box re-directed to a recipient's home (within NZ)
Do you like the idea of receiving a box like this every month? Browse our Subscription Boxes here.
Any questions? Contact us here and we're happy to help.
All prices are in NZD