Soap & Facial Sponge Gift Box is now available for a one-off purchase.
You will receive the following beautiful items in this Soap Gift Box:
- 1 bar of 100% handmade Shea Butter Soap by Erica, based in KeriKeri. This soap contains plant-based ingredients and is palm oil free. Each bar is wrapped in a Lavender and Honey scented floral fabric, which can be re-purposed.
- 1 bar of 100% handmade KawaKawa Soap by Kara, based in sunny Nelson. Kawakawa is native to NZ and sourced from the family farm in the beautiful Marlborough Sounds, ideal for sensitive skin, vegan friendly.
- 1 Konjac Sponge, promoted by Anna, Christchurch, 100% biodegradable. Use as a daily facial and make-up remover, allowing the Pink Clay to tackle tired, dull, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
Do you simply love beautiful handmade soaps?
And enjoy receiving practical (and pretty) products delivered to your home?
Our Soap Gift Box is designed for those who appreciate the indulgence of quality made gorgeous soap - both fragrance filled and fragrance free.
A bar of soap ticks so many boxes - it's plastic free, environmentally friendly and supporting NZ made. An attractively presented bar of soap also makes a thoughtful gift for the practical person in your life (who doesn't want more stuff), and a sweet way to say, 'thank you' or, 'thinking of you.' (Lot's of ladies also enjoy collecting soaps).
Our Soap Gift Box can be used in so many ways:
- Buy and enjoy the contents of our box as a special treat for yourself
- Buy and keep some of the contents for yourself, and share the rest as you have gift giving opportunities
- Buy and Decide - let us know if you would like your box re-directed to a recipient's home (within NZ)
Do you like the idea of receiving a box like this every second month? Browse our Subscription Boxes here.
All prices are in NZD