Hand Soap from the Be Natural Range - For the Gardener and Coffee Lover
Yummy and Organic Hand Soap from the Be Natural Range.
An eco-friendly and plastic free product, approx 90 grams.
Choose from two delicious fragrances:
Gardeners Hand Soap - This soap is packed full of the organic essential oil of peppermint, thyme, rosemary and lavender. It gently removes ingrained dirt and grime,using pumice and poppy seeds – whilst protecting and restoring the skin.
Cocoa Butter, Pumice and Coffee Hand Soap - An indulgent rich soap, scented with Coffee and Pure Vanilla, fantastic for hand washing and more….
You may also like other products from the Be Natural Range:
Natural and Handmade in Taranaki, New Zealand, using organic ingredients.
- Only truly natural (not nature-identical) ingredients used.
- The entire range is vegetarian (mostly vegan) and 100% Palm Oil Free
- You could eat the majority of our ingredients. (but don’t – it probably doesn’t taste nice!)
- This soap is kinder to your skin, therefore, it is great if you suffer from skin conditions.
Gardeners Hand Soap:
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic NZ Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, Neem Oil, Organic Essential oils of Peppermint, Thyme, Rosemary and Lavender, Pumice, Poppy Seeds, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Handmade with fresh all-natural ingredients. NO harmful chemicals or preservatives.
Artisan soap crafted the old fashioned way using cold process soap-making.
Cocoa Butter, Pumice and Coffee Hand Soap:
Organic cocoa butter is combined with organic coconut and olive oils to produce a hard and bubbly coffee hand soap. This makes a soap which will easily remove ingrained grime. Great after gardening, painting or oily work. Made from freshly brewed organic coffee. The unique combination of fragrance and benefits of coffee will not just get you energised for the day but is also great for your skin. The coffee also works to remove the scents of garlic, chilli and fish from hands after cooking – this makes it a great kitchen soap. This soap also works well in the workshop or laundry sink for those grimy ingrained jobs. Scented with generous amounts of pure vanilla oil along with Organic Vanilla Paste from Tonga. It is a pleasure to use.
Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Lye, Organic Coffee Grounds, Pumice, Vanilla Oil, Organic Vanilla Paste, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
CARE & FEEDING OF NATURAL HANDMADE SOAP
Since handmade soap is in its pure and natural state, it doesn’t contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. It doesn’t need to. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your Be Natural soap and it will serve you very well.
- Don’t let your soap drown in water.
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
- Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
- Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
- Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.
Buy at our store in Queen St, Richmond, Nelson or click here to see our postage rates.
All prices are in NZD