Facial Cleansing Soap Bar from the Be Natural Range
Yummy and Organic Facial Cleansing Soap Bar from the Be Natural Range
Honey, Oat and Almond - gentle and natural cleansing.
Can also be used as a baby soap, body soap and is fantastic for mens shaving.
The combination of gorgeous oils makes for a soft soothing cleanse.
An eco-friendly and plastic free product, approx 90 grams.
You may also like other products from the Be Natural Range:
Natural and Handmade in Taranaki, New Zealand, using organic ingredients.
- Only truly natural (not nature-identical) ingredients used.
- The entire range is vegetarian (mostly vegan) and 100% Palm Oil Free
- You could eat the majority of our ingredients. (but don’t – it probably doesn’t taste nice!)
- This soap is kinder to your skin, therefore, it is great if you suffer from skin conditions.
Together, honey and oat make a fantastic gentle soap, which give the skin a youthful healthy glow.
Wild oats (Avina Sativa) have been a staple in skincare throughout much of recorded history. As early as 2000 BC, the Arabians and Egyptians used oats to beautify the skin. The ancient Greeks and Romans also documented the use of oat baths to heal skin ailments. Oats are great for sensitive, allergy or eczema prone skin because it is an excellent moisturiser with skin healing, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and itch relieving benefits.
Honey is a humectant, which means it will attract and lock in moisture to the skin. Honey is extremely moisturizing. This moisture and elasticity helps to give the skin it’s natural glow and healthy “look.” Honey is full of anti-oxidants. Antioxidants means slower aging, less wrinkles, less damage from free-radicles. Honey is anti-bacterial, which means it is helpful in treating acne and keeping other bacterial irritations on the skin at bay.
Ingredients: Organic extra virgin coconut oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Honey, Organic Oats, Lye, Grapefruit seed extract.
CARE & FEEDING OF NATURAL HANDMADE SOAP
Since handmade soap is in its pure and natural state, it doesn’t contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. It doesn’t need to. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your Be Natural soap and it will serve you very well.
- Don’t let your soap drown in water.
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
- Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
- Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
- Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.
Buy at our store in Queen St, Richmond, Nelson or click here to see our postage rates.
All prices are in NZD