Nature's Blend Triple Milled Bar Body Soap
The word 'luxurious' springs to mind when seeing these soaps for the first time...
Looks and smells fantastic - Triple Milled Bar Soap made right here in New Zealand.
We have four different options for you to choose from:
- Bamboo & White Tea Soap, 250 grams in a creamy colour
- Blue Clay & Peppermint Soap, 250 grams, in a mauve colour
- Super Fruit Soap, 250 grams in a boysenberry colour
- Pack of 3 Bundle, 300 grams, contains 3 bars of soap, Blue Clay & Peppermint, Super Fruit, Hemp & Cedarwood
These soaps are beautifully presented, the colours are stunning and the fragrance is enticing.
Perfect for a little treat for yourself, a gift for a friend or an item in a gift basket.
Bamboo and White Tea Soap
The natural purifying and exfoliating properties of bamboo powder and agra shell are blended with skin soothing white tea extract for a revitalising and enriching soap that cleanses and softens. All skin types will benefit from nature's blend of bamboo and white tea. A relaxing herbal fragrance with uplifting notes of eucalyptus and lemongrass.
Blue Clay and Peppermint
The impurity absorbing properties of blue clay and refreshing peppermint oil are blended into a nourishing soap that purifies and detoxifies skin without drying it out. All skin types will benefit from nature's blend of blue clay and peppermint. Naturally scented with peppermint essential oil for a fresh and invigorating fragrance.
A super soap blended from nature's super ingredients; acai berry powder and goji seed oil. This vitamin and antioxidant rich combination creates an indulgent soap that nourishes skin as it cleanses. All skin types will benefit from this super fruit blend. The enticing berry fragrance will leave skin beautifully scented.
Pack of 3 Bundle
1. Blue Clay and Peppermint - Purifying and refreshing with a burst of invigorating peppermint
2. Super Fruit - Nourishing and vitamin-rich with an indulgent berry scent
3. Hemp and Cedarwood - Healing and balanced with a wild earthy fragrance
How to Use and Care Instructions - Lather onto wet skin, rinse off. Keep bar in a dry place.
Buy at our store in Queen St, Richmond, Nelson or click here to see our postage rates.
All prices are in NZD