Apr21 Soap Gift Box
April 2021 Soap Gift Box is now available for a one-off purchase.
You will receive the following beautiful items in your April 21 Soap Gift Box:
- 2 bars of 100% handmade soap by Inga Ford, based in Wyndham, way down South in Southland. This soap is fragrance free, made from goats milk. Ideal for skin types where fragrances may irritate.
- 1 bar of 100% natural luxurious body soap made by Blair, based in the Takahue Valley. Contains a combination of Lemongrass and Lime essential oils providing a sensory invigoration each morning.
1 Fantail Notebook. Nikki, based in Greytown, has printed her original art onto a notebook, so handy to pop in your handbag for reminders, thoughts and special moments you want to remember.
Do you simply love beautiful handmade soaps?
And enjoy receiving practical (and pretty) products delivered to your home?
Our Soap Gift Box is designed for those who appreciate the indulgence of quality made gorgeous soap - both fragrance filled and fragrance free.
A bar of soap ticks so many boxes - it's plastic free, environmentally friendly and supporting NZ made. An attractively presented bar of soap also makes a thoughtful gift for the practical person in your life (who doesn't want more stuff), and a sweet way to say, 'thank you' or, 'thinking of you.' (Lot's of ladies also enjoy collecting soaps).
Our Soap Gift Box can be used in so many ways:
- Buy and enjoy the contents of our box as a special treat for yourself
- Buy and keep some of the contents for yourself, and share the rest as you have gift giving opportunities
- Buy and Decide - let us know if you would like your box re-directed to a recipient's home (within NZ)
Do you like the idea of receiving a box like this every month? Browse our Subscription Boxes here.
All prices are in NZD