Buy bamboo clothing in Nelson NZ July 27, 2018 14:09
A quick google search, "What's so good about bamboo clothing" gave me heaps of info, as you would imagine... But the sentence that stood out the most was:
Bamboo is to cotton what cashmere is to wool - a more soft and luxurious feel
So I bought some bamboo socks, wore them during my daily exercise... they felt divine... I fell in love with them... found a supplier and bought a range of bamboo clothing to sell in my shop, Vivre, so that all my fantastically loyal customers could have this opportunity too!
Research yielded two interesting facts:
a) there is some amazingly good reasons why we should be wearing bamboo clothing
b) it's quite hard to find someone who sells bamboo clothing in Nelson, NZ
So I'll address the second fact first, you can now buy bamboo clothing at Vivre, in Nelson, NZ. We have a range of socks, both ankle and crewe, racerback tops, v-neck t-shirts, long sleeve thermal tops and capri leggings.
So why wear bamboo clothing?
Just quickly, here's some really good reasons to wear bamboo clothing:
- because of the softness
- because bamboo fibres absorb mositure
- because of the ease of wearing for skin sensitivities and those with allergies
- because of the anti-bacterial qualities of bamboo (odour resistant)
And who wears bamboo clothing?
- active people who enjoy yoga, tai chi, meditation etc for the natural qualities of bamboo
- tramping, hiking people for the thermal and mositure qualities
- those with eczema or other skin irritations
- people who love nature and going back to basics
And what's the 'eco-friendly' and 'green' thing about bamboo clothing?
Our range of Bambu Dru bamboo garments have been produced and processed under certified organic conditions. The clothing is kind to your body due to the natural purity and be assured that a similar kindness has been shown to the environment and workers that contribute to their making.
Did you know that bamboo can grow up to 1 metre per day, an exceptional rate, with bamboo being the fastest growing woody plant on Earth.
Bamboo is also naturally pest and disease resistant so requires few or no chemical inputs when farmed. Bamboo also has a small ‘water footprint’ as its irrigation requirements are minimal.
For more technical information about Bambu Dru bamboo manufacture and processing, please click here.
So what can our range of bamboo clothing offer to you:
- organic, eco-friendly garments to wear in every day life
- garments produced to high ethics and the moral standards of sustainable living
- a helpful way to make a small difference for our planet
- the convenience of buying quality bamboo clothing right here in Nelson
So all you eco-conscious, active, organic people who love natural purity, come in and browse our range of bamboo clothing or visit us online.